Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Regionals Swap


Today's card is one of my swaps from Regionals in Columbus, OH.  I made about 20 or so of this card and no matter how many cards I get finished, I always wish I had more to swap!  This card features the Apothecary Arts stamp set, and the Frames Collection Framelits.  This particular stamp is made to be used in the larger frame, but I wanted to be able to layer it....so I stamped the image, and then cut it down smaller, so it would fit the next layer.  The flowers took a bit of time to color, but they were just colored with my Stampin' Write Markers.  I used the writing side and just kind of scribbled a bit on the flowers, adding more color to the insides, to deepen the color.  I spent a good deal of time on these, and so when I decided that I wanted more swaps to trade, I knew I would have to come up with something simpler....but I haven't photographed that one yet....I'll get back to you with my other swap another day!


No comments:

Post a Comment