Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter's on it's Way!

Once in a while, I get to attend my downline, Jennifer's, Stamp-a-Stacks.  She always has great projects, some that she creates, some that she CASES.  I always enjoy going, as I get to see some of my original stamping group, that started with me 8+ years ago.  I also get to visit with Jennifer, whom I love to pieces.  She took over the group when I moved away (4 moves ago!)

Anyway, here are her beautiful Easter Cards!!!


Recipe:
Stamp set:  Everybunny
Cardstock:  Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Paper Snips, Blush Blossom Pleated Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Pastels

I love this card, and I enjoyed using the Stampin' Pastels...I don't get mine out often enough.  Jennifer had a great tool to use with the chalks:  cotton swabs with one end that comes to a tip.  They worked great!  I could color the smaller areas with precision, and then color the larger areas will the rounded end.  Great card, Jennifer!

Recipe: 1 3/4", 1", 1/2" Circle Punches, Large and Small Oval Punches, Word Window Punch,
Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Border Punch
Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, SAB DSP, and SAB Brads, White Gel Pen

Punch Recipe:
2 Ornament Punches (head and belly)

Large Oval Punch (bill)
Small Oval Punch - retired - (bill)
Scallop Circle Punch - (wings and feet)
Boho Blossoms - (tuft)
Word Window - (sign post)

Great job, Jen!  I really enjoyed making these Easter cards!  Now I'm off to finish getting my envelopes all addressed....tomorrow I will show some of the rest of the Easter cards I made to send out to friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment