Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Elegant Lines card


 Today's card features the Embossing Folder Elegant Lines.  I first embossed a layer of Whisper White cardstock.  Then, I cut it into 3 equal pieces, and layered it onto a piece of In Color Cardstock. 

Add a piece of Poly-Twill ribbon tied with Baker's Twine,(shown at right).  A few butterflies (Beautiful Wings Embosslit) and Rhinestone Jewels add the finishing touches to this multi-purpose card.
You can use this card for a number of occasions, even leaving it blank until needed.  You can add the banner with Happy Birthday whenever you are ready to use it.

Below, I have it shown in Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade, but at my stamp-a-stack, I had all the In Colors available.  We decided that the Blushing Bride card made a lovely baby card, and the Concord Crush card was very striking, being such a deep rich color.

1 comment:

  1. Becky,
    I love this card! I am going to CASE this from you!! You can use this for so many different occasions! I need to get the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings Embosslit!

    ReplyDelete