Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Christmas cards, thanks Jennifer!

This one makes me laugh every time I see it!  I haven't even given this one away yet this year, because I don't want to part with it; it's so cute!  But now that I've gotten a good picture of it, I will be able to recreat my own next year.  Perhaps I'll part with it soon. The Word Window punch makes up the hands and legs, and the mouth is the small oval punch (retired), with the head being the Wide Oval Punch.  The body is one of the Circle punches.  And those antlers are one of the Swirl Sizzlets, so if you have a punch collection started, you can probably make some very cute characters!

Now this card, in all its elegance, is another one that is even prettier in person.  That white is our Shimmer White, so the paper glistens beautifully, reflecting the light.  This card features the Bells & Boughs set, stamped in Garden Green, and the berries are red glitter-glue.  The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, and the ornament is from Delightful Decorations, punched with the Ornament Punch.  I have one more card tomorrow from Jennifer's stamp-a-stack, so check back then!  I had 2, but I sent one out before I photographed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment