Friday, May 4, 2012

Beau Chateau - page 3


Here is page 3 in my Beau Chateau collection!  I'm still not sure what I'll do with these pages, but I'm having fun making them!
Today's page had no pink in it, just Marina Mist and Soft Suede (and Very Vanilla), so I stayed with those colors for the page.  As in the previous pages, I'm using a few reoccurring products to keep the pages tied together. 

 Today's scalloped envelope is meant as a decoration, so is closed. The Chantilly Lace trim is attached with Glue dots to make the ruffled pattern below the scallops. I love this look! The flower is made with the Bojo Blossoms punch - it punches all 3 flowers at one time, then I curled the edges up a little and layered them, finishing it off with a pearl.
To make the 2 border pieces, I made one large Framelit, and then cut out the middle section.  But don't worry, I'll use that paper with punches to make accents throughout the other pages!  Again, a few pearls to make it pretty....

And the Chantilly Lace trim along side the photo panel is attached with Glue Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment