Saturday, May 5, 2012

Beau Chateau - page 4

Okay!  Another page in the Beau Chateau album!  I'm probably breaking some cardinal rule of scrapbooking, but I'm decorating both sides of this beautiful DSP.  So one of the previous day's pages is on the other side of this one.  I've tried to place any bulky areas in different sections of the page, so when it goes into an album, it isn't too thick.  Today's layout is pretty simple.  All of the pieces of solid cardstock are meant to be used as frames for photos.  The rectangle pieces are 4 1/4 X 6 1/4.  The square pieces are 4 1/4.  I figured most photos are 4X6", so this will keep the cropping to a minimum.


 Today's envelope beautifully coordinates with this paper.  This one is left open, and I will include a Mini Library Clip with a stamped image Framelit for a journaling option.  Otherwise it can be used to hold a special momento.
Bojo Blossom punch and pearls again are the chosen accents.
 Sorry for the blurry photo here, but it is hard to tell sometimes on my little camera screen.  To make today's journal section, I cut a piece from another page of DSP that had the lines on it.  I gave it a frame, and accented it with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, and pearls.
To get the scallop border for the photo frames, I cut strips of Soft Suede with my Tasteful Trims die (I love that die - it saves me tons of $ in ribbon). 

I hope you are enjoying these Beau Chateau pages!  I'm having a great time making them!  I still don't know what I'll do with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment