Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beau Chateau - Page 2




Okay, so I failed to do a little check-up of yesterday's post, and I realized that I had the wrong full-page posted, because the extra details were for the wrong page.  But I've corrected that now, so be sure to go check out yesterday's full page layout.

 This framelit is actually from yesterday's page, but I made all of the frames to look the same, to carry throughout all of the pages.  Remember, I punched them all out at once, having several sizes.  I punched 3 flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, and then added pearls from our Basic Pearls Jewel pack.  This is a great spot to add some journaling, or names of those in the photos.
Here is a view of both pages together, although I don't know if I'd leave them together, or perhaps have the Cherish page at the front of the book, and the Memories to end the book with...  I have a few more pages finished, so I'll show them over the next day or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment