Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sale-a-Bration Samples

I am happy to be back posting to my blog.  My wonderful Grandma Rhoda passed away last week, Wednesday evening.  She was a wonderful woman, who taught me how to pinch a penny, among other things... I will miss her dearly, but we jokingly said she lives on in me, every time I wash out a plastic baggie, re-use aluminum foil, or put an extra layer on instead of turning up the heat.  My husband affectionately calls me Rhoda at least twice a month, and I hope that continues until someday my grandkids ask who Rhoda is.

Today is short on words, but not short on beautiful ideas for our Sale-a-Bration paper pack, ribbon and brads pack, or stamp sets.  Have you tried your hand at making a lollie yet?  I made a bunch of them for a Halloween wreath in the fall, and I'll have to post it this summer, but I was surprised how quickly they all came together, using the Simply Scored to put in the score lines.
I love an elaborate card as much as the next gal, but there's just something about the CAS (Clean and Simple) ones that always get my attention.  I love the little extra details....the punching around the oval, and the fussycutting for the bird.  But this is still clean and crisp.

Today I was visited by my new downline, Donna....WELCOME to LAMBITIOUS!  and she brought Teaghan, her 3 month old grand-daughter with her.  Teaghan had an adorable outfit on, but won't she look so cute this summer in a onsie accented with our beautiful stamps and fabrics?  So cute....  A little Wonder Under, and we'll be on our way!

I love that the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets and papers are exclusive, because people are motivated to get them before they are all gone, but man, I'd love to be able to use this paper for ever and ever!  This has to be one of my all-time favorites! 
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment