Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

As you may know, we recently moved.  The house that we bought has TONS of wallpaper!  Every room, hallway, nook and cranny is covered!  The only room that has been spared was the girls' room.  Even the laundry room is papered!  So a large part of my time these days has been spent washing glue off walls.  I cleaned the Master bathroom walls, and Jason painted this weekend, so I'm motivated to finish the Master bedroom walls so they can be painted.  Then I'll probably quit with the paper for a bit.

I did take a little time to make some Halloween cards, in my new stamping nook, which I will have to post pictures of once the rest of the boxes are put away. :)  But on to the cards....
A few years ago, I participated in a fall image swap.  The images had to be line art images, suitable for coloring.  The 3 colored ones are from the swap, and I don't know if they are Stampin' Up!, or what company makes them.  But they were fun to color!  I don't do a whole lot of line art, simply because I take too long to color them...
This house was fun to color, but boy, was it detailed!  I added the moon with a post-it circle, and sponged the upper half with elegant eggplant, and the bottom with soft suede.  The ghosts and a few areas are
highlighted with Smooch Moonbeam.
Check out that frog on the witch's hat!  So funny...  I tried to think of something to write on the book cover,  but as you can see I couldn't come up with anything clever.  The DSP (Designer Series Paper) is from this year's IBC (Idea Book and Catalog).  I love those mini brads...

This little guy was fun to color too.  Maybe I just need to practice more to get a little faster...  The layout is one I saw on Splitcoast Stampers, I think.  Again, the DSP is the same as above, on a Basic Gray card base.

I hope you enjoyed today's Halloween projects!  I have a few more to share (I know it's late...I'll get on track soon).  I have made a cool wall hanging, but haven't photographed it yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment