Friday, January 6, 2012

Valentine's Day is coming soon

Well, it seems that being back home did not help me to stick to my routine of updating my blog...  I am hoping to find my groove here soon.  I will be attending Stampin' Up!'s Leadership convention in San Antonio, and hope to come back with lots of ideas to share with you!  Today's card is inspired by a Valentine's Day card sent to me by my friend Sarah.  Sarah is a fellow paper-crafter, and also a moving mom, just like me.  I think she sent me the card a few years ago, and I liked it so well, I made up a bunch, and sent these out as my own the following year!  I would love to re-create this card, using only current SU products, but then you probably wouldn't see it for a few days, LOL.  If you have the 3 heart punch and some pretty papers, you can make this card!  I love the little oval hardware, but you can leave it off, and just stamp onto the paper if you'd like.  Keep It Simple, Sweetie!  And if you have the new Sizzix Adhesive Sheets, you can put a strip onto the back of your pretty papers, and punch them....you have stickers!  So fast!
Ingredients:  cardstock:  Naturals Ivory, Riding Hood Red
DSP:  retired, and I forget!
Ink:  Chocolate Chip (or it might be Close to Cocoa)
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:  3 heart punch, Large Oval punch Flowers Embossing Folder, HodgePodge Hardware (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment