Sunday, January 29, 2012

Leadership 2012 Highlights

This was my second time attending Leadership.  I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to go train and discuss ideas with women that love paper crafting, and all things Stampin' Up! like I do!  This is the crew that I hang out with for the week.  Starting at the left, we are, Michele, Diane, Monika, Me, Fran, and Linda.  These ladies were fun to be around, and very easy going, which is important in a roommate!

 Here are just a few of the beautiful project ideas that Stampin' Up! had set up for display.  It was a beautiful area, full of ideas...I took many many pictures, but will try to pull out my favorites... I will be blogging about Leadership for the next week or two, but could easily talk about it for a month or so!
 I'm sad that this picture is a little blurry, but I wanted to share this one anyway.  Those flowers are made with our new Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die.  The die embosses and cuts at the same time, so the hearts have some texture to them.  I will likely create a card or project with this idea in the near future, but if you have this die already, you don't have to wait to make one of your own!
We arrived in San Antonio on Tuesday, the 17th, and our first day of Leadership was Wednesday.  We had Make-and-Takes in the morning, and then had most of the remainder of the day to roam around the city.  So we went to see the Alamo.  It was a beautiful day!

Here we all are at a cannon in the courtyard around the Alamo.  It was very sunny, but it was our coldest day while we were there.  I had left my winter coat (a very thin light one that I had bought for the trip) behind, because the coldest day was only 62.  But it was chilly being outside all day, so Linda loaned me her sweatshirt for the day.  That was just what I needed to take the edge off the cold!  Thanks, Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment